Well, let’s get this thing started by giving a quick update of where I am:
- Signed contracts this morning for a new novel. I’m heavily into the research and planning of this, but haven’t started the first draft yet. I’ll blog about it here as progress happens. Including giving some more details than I’m giving in this post!
- I’ll be blogging on things happening with infinity plus ebooks – twelve books out so far, and plenty of good stuff in hand. One thing to mention straight away, though, is our special offer on Kaitlin Queen’s One More Unfortunate (described memorably in one review as “Essex noir”) – only 99 cents during March 2011.
- I’ll also be inviting guest bloggers to talk about their work: writers, indie publishers, etc.
And a quick to do list:
- add useful links from this blog
- sort out the blog theme
- erm… probably lots of other things too